- Remote IT Support helps ensure seamless hybrid meetings by maintaining optimal technology performance before, during, and in between meetings—reducing disruptions and enhancing productivity.
- Real-time monitoring is a specific type of remote technical support offered by ET Group that can detect and diagnose issues as soon as they occur. This allows for faster solutions that reduce meeting interruptions.
- Automated room testing is another type of remote support that ensures correct meeting room settings at regular intervals. This helps provide a consistent experience during all meetings and eliminates setup hassles.
- Workplace insights can collect useful data based on your hybrid technology usage and provide insights for strategic planning.
- Using these remote technical support services provides a strong foundation for hybrid meeting rooms by preventing disruptions and resolving issues quickly. Contact ET Group to learn more about how we can help your team connect more efficiently.
Hybrid meeting rooms allow your remote and on-site team members to collaborate seamlessly, but the technology these environments depend on requires ongoing maintenance to function at its best. Remote IT support is the best way to keep as much of this work as possible in the background, so that your meetings can proceed with minimal disruptions and your organization can enjoy the enhanced productivity hybrid work offers.
As leading providers of hybrid workplace technology, ET Group offers comprehensive remote technical support services to keep your meeting rooms running as smoothly as possible. Below, we show you how these services work and what they can help you accomplish.
How Remote Monitoring Reduces Downtime
Network and device problems can cost your team valuable time during meetings, especially if they need to wait for on-site assistance. Real-time remote monitoring gives a team of dedicated technicians access to your system’s network so that they can be alerted in the event of an issue and act quickly to resolve it without the need to physically enter your space. Here’s how it works:
- Upon receiving an alert, our team can remotely restore any affected devices to their default settings.
- In the event that on-site service is required, the diagnostic information we collect also allows us to send in a certified technician with the tools and knowledge to resolve the problem quickly.
- Our team only has access to the information that allows us to monitor and maintain your optimal system settings. Any information you share during your meetings remains confidential and secure.
The key advantage to real-time monitoring is that it offers a proactive approach to technical issues in your meeting rooms. Our team is able to deal with issues as soon as they occur—or even beforehand, by updating and rebooting systems ahead of time—instead of responding after they’ve already caused setbacks. This saves your team critical time and helps everyone stay focused.
- Detects problems immediately and minimizes their impact.
- Provides diagnostics to qualified technicians who can provide targeted solutions.
- Allows your devices to be remotely restored to their default settings.
How Automated Room Testing Sets Your Meetings Up for Success
Struggling to set up your conference rooms properly before each meeting can cost valuable time and create stress for participants that makes effective communication difficult. Running automated scripts between meetings can ensure that your meeting rooms are always ready to support your team and your goals. These scripts can pre-set a wide variety of elements in your conference rooms, including:
- Speaker volume
- HDMI input and output settings
- Microphone settings
- Light and temperature settings
Ensuring that these settings are correctly configured before each meeting begins reduces setup time and empowers your team to start every meeting on the right note. Our Automated Room Testing comes with additional features that provide even more support when you need it.
- Choose the settings you’ll start every meeting with to give your team maximum support and consistency whenever they enter a meeting.
- Run scripts in the background during meetings to deal with equipment issues or call quality issues in stride and reduce interruptions.
- Get help quickly from Certified Service and Meeting Room Technicians if an issue arises that requires expert assistance.
How Workplace Insights Keep Your Meeting Rooms Current & Effective
The way you use your hybrid meeting room technology can teach you a lot about where to put future resources. Remote Workplace Insights allow our team to collect this information on your behalf and make strategic recommendations so that you can plan more efficient service and upgrades.
Our analytics provide valuable information about:
- How frequently you use specific hardware and software.
- The quality of your calls.
- The capacity of your setup to support additional users or equipment.
- Usage habits for specific team members so that you can personalize and optimize their experiences.
ET Group’s workplace insights services also connect you with experienced team members who work closely with you to analyze this information. Our technicians use what we’ve learned to provide essential support for your meeting rooms.
- Data-driven insights that help you use hybrid meeting rooms more efficiently and plan upgrades that deliver maximum ROI.
- Information that puts your team’s unique needs first and helps you plan around them.
- Custom support plans created with the help of experienced technicians.
Creating a Strong Foundation for Your Hybrid Meeting Rooms
The technology that makes your hybrid meeting rooms effective is only as good as the support that keeps it functioning. Remote technical support gives you the fastest and least disruptive way to address issues, while providing you with up-to-date information about the condition of your meeting room technology and the way it’s being used.
By reducing setup time, resolving technical issues with increased accuracy, and providing you with actionable data you can use to keep improving your hybrid environment, remote IT support offers an immediate and measurable return on investment. Contact ET Group to find out how we can set you up for success in your hybrid meeting rooms, and browse the FAQ below to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions about Remote Technical Support
What issues can ET Group’s remote monitoring detect?
Our remote monitoring can detect a wide range of potential issues, including:
- Required firmware updates
- Faulty or defective hardware
- Network disruptions
- Incorrect device settings
How long does it take to get help from a technician if I need on-site support?
ET Group’s Certified Service and Meeting Room Technicians respond as quickly as possible in the event that you encounter a problem that cannot be resolved remotely. If we are unable to send a technician to visit your meeting room within a reasonable time-frame, we can also provide step-by-step instructions for your on-site IT staff.
What information can workplace insights provide about my team members?
ET Group’s remote workplace insights can help you support your team members by showing you the following data:
- Whether they are receiving sufficient break time between meetings
- The length of their average meetings
- How often they attend meetings
Does remote IT support impact my team’s privacy?
No. Our remote technical support services do not violate the privacy of your team members or the confidentiality of what they discuss during meetings. Their personal information remains safe and secure, along with the intellectual property of your business.
Stay connected with us:
Related Blog PostsView all
What Is Interoperability & Why Is It Essential for Effective Hybrid Workplaces?
Interoperability enables businesses to connect with each other and with customers when using different communication technologies—like Google Meet and Zoom. Here’s our in-depth guide on understanding this concept and applying it to your workplace to stay current.
How to Make Hot-Desking Work for Your Hybrid Environment
Hot-desking gives everyone the space they need when they need it—as long as you have a way to keep it all organized. Use this guide from the hybrid work experts at ET Group to implement hot-desking in a way that works for your organization and your team.
How to Connect Different Virtual Meeting Platforms in 2023
Hybrid work relies on effective meeting tools, but instead of trying to connect different virtual platforms, it’s often best to focus on creating a cross-compatible workspace. Learn how ET Group can help you set up popular tools like Zoom and Teams in the same space for 2023.
The barriers to hybrid collaboration that sit beneath the surface
It’s one of the most conspicuous and most talked-about challenges in the emerging world of flexible work – how to give everyone hybrid meeting equality so all employees enjoy a high-quality collaborative experience irrespective of whether they have joined remotely or are attending in-person at the office.